Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Since the beginning.......of 2010.

In February, I entered into a new chapter in my life.  Well, it technically is a chapter in my daughter's life, but this blog revolves around me, ok?.  My daughter got engaged.  Her wonderful fiance' (yes, I love him)  flew from LA to Dallas to ask my husband and me for our daughter's hand in marriage.  We knew all about his intentions, and we knew the time would come.   Therefore, I was in MOB mode WAY before this formality.  Like I said, a new chapter in my life.

It's October, there have been quite a few chapters.  My son graduated college, another new chapter in my life.   But yes, 2010, has been crazy joy.  A new city!  Well a new city for Stephanie, but I will visit alot.  A new job, for Stephanie, but I get to share alot of the stress with her.  A new career, for Garrett, but I did predict his path.  A place of our own, well, once Garrett gets his new place.  All this AND a wedding to plan, WooHoo. 

There is so much to do, I need a lot of new clothes, so I have a lot of shopping to do.  Do I have time to lose all the weight?  Do I have time for cosmetic surgery?  I definitely have to schedule the botox and facial peels aptly; grow my bangs out; tone my arms.  So much to do, so much money to spend.

This is the joy of being the MOB and I have to say, I am honestly having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment